Join the NF Team as a Digital Marketing Manager
NOËLLE FLOYD is seeking a digital marketing manager to oversee the growth and community management of our various products and channels. In this position you’ll be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our digital marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have rich experience in social media management, copywriting, video and graphic design. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate dynamic creative capacity, excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
A background as an equestrian is highly desired and will be considered a significant asset.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Planning and executing our social media strategy and driving growth on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
- Brainstorming, sourcing and editing content to engage our community on all channels
- Writing copy for social media, website and email marketing
- Strategizing campaigns and offers that will excite our community
- Preparing monthly reports
- Hosting community events online and in person
- Collaborating with media experts to drive measurable growth
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital marketing or social media management
- In-depth knowledge of current and past trends on social media (and digital marketing)
- Ability to write high quality content for various platforms
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven resourcefulness and high output abilities
About NOELLE FLOYD:
What started as a personal blog in 2012 has since grown into a global community of equestrians - mainly in the hunter/jumper/eventing community. We share stories that inspire and shine a light on topics that most platforms shy away from. Our blog, app, podcast and YouTube channel attract millions of readers/listeners and our core product is equestrianmasterclass.com - our effort to democratize high level training & education in the horse world.
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000
Send your materials to [email protected] and be sure to include a resume, cover letter, any relevant materials, social media accounts, along with anything that you think would be useful to get to know you.
Note: if you link to your social media account, make sure it's a public account.