Make trailer loading a safe, easy, and comfortable experience for you and your horse.
Tik Maynard's 7-part Masterclass.
No more whips. No more brooms. No more frustrating hours of trying to get your horse on the trailer.
In this step-by-step video Masterclass, author & clinician Tik Maynard shares his unique approach to building your horse's confidence to trailer load like a pro every time.START FREE TRIAL
Teach Your Horse Confidence - Not Compliance, when it comes to trailering.
In this 7-part Masterclass, you'll learn:
- How to discover the root cause of your horse’s trailer loading problems
- The equine psychology behind why some horses have issues with trailering
- How horses can associate trauma with trailer loading
- What you should never do when trying to load your horse in the trailer
- The groundwork techniques you should do with your horse before ever attempting to load them into a trailer
- Specific groundwork skills and exercises that will help you and your horse build confidence and communication when it comes to trailering
- How to reprogram your horse’s behavior around trailer loading
- How to problem solve common trailer loading issues and roadblocks
- Three specific techniques for loading your horse
- How to stay safe when loading and unloading your horse from the horse trailer
- Techniques to teach your horse confidence when it comes to trailering, not just compliance
Interested? Sign Up below:START FREE TRIAL
Trailer Loading 101
Common Causes of Trailer Loading Problems
The Principles of Trailer Loading
Groundwork Basics for Better Trailer Loading
Groundwork Basics in Action
Building Trailer Loading Skills
Building Confidence in Stepping Up
About Tik Maynard
Tik Maynard is a horse behavior expert, trainer, coach, clinician, best-selling author, and international-level competitor who has combined his love of eventing with horsemanship training. He and his wife, Sinead Halpin, who is a 5* three day event rider and member of the U.S. Equestrian Team, run Copperline Farm in Citra, Florida, accompanied by their two young children.
Tik grew up in Southlands, a small agricultural sector of Vancouver, British Columbia, where both his grandparents and parents shared their love of horses with him. His mother competed in grand prix dressage while his father was a grand prix show jumper. Tik grew up riding in the show jumping ring frequently and eventually became interested in Modern Pentathalon - a sport in which he won the National Championships and competed in the World Championships twice.
Praise for Tik Maynard's Masterclasses
Ready To Get Started?
To get access to this course and 20+ other Masterclasses, become a member.
Try it free for 7 days with no obligation.
What else do you get as a Masterclass member?
As a member, you get unlimited access to our whole library of courses. Over 170 video lessons, over 1,000 pages of workbook material, monthly webinars, giveaways and a supportive community of fellow equestrians.
Browse our other Masterclasses:
Ian Millar Teaches Body Control & Feel
Karl Cook Teaches Strategic Riding
Mette Larsen Teaches Dressage for All Disciplines
Archie Cox teaches Standing Out In The Hunter Ring
Missy Clark teaches Recognizing and Riding the distance to Jumps
Tonya Johnston teaches Becoming a Consistent Rider
Ian Millar teaches The Foundations of Success for Equestrians
Annette Paterakis teaches Become a More Confident Rider
Anne Kursinksi teaches Connecting with your Horse
Taken straight from our Facebook page.