Confused about what joint injections are, what they actually do, and how they’re used?
Demystify Injections with Dr. Wheeler's Joint Injections 101
In this Masterclass, Dr. Richard Wheeler shares everything you always wanted to know about joint injections but were afraid to ask.
STOP the confusion. Give yourself the tools to choose the right joint maintenance strategy for a sounder, healthier, and happier horse.
Feel in the dark when it comes to maintaining your horse’s joints?
Want to know the risks and potential side effects of injections?
Paying big bills and questioning if your horse really needs joint injections?
Wish you could sit down with a vet and actually understand what joint maintenance really means?
Go from feeling confused and overwhelmed to being able to take charge of your horse’s joint care with confidence
Here's what you'll learn:
- What joint injections are, what they actually do, and how they’re used
- Why different types of joint injections are used, how they differ, the science behind each, and the pros and cons of each type
- How vets determine if joint injections could benefit your horse
- What a pre-injection examination process looks like
- How joint injections are performed
- What the risks and potential side effects of injections are
- When it's the right age to start joint maintenance
- What types of horses typically need joint maintenance
- How to choose the best joint maintenance strategy for your horse.
- Common myths and misconceptions about joint maintenance
About Dr. Richard Wheeler
Ready to Get Started?
To get access to this course and unlimited access to the entire Masterclass library, become a member. Try it free for 7 days with no obligation.
What else do you get as an Equestrian Masterclass member?
As a member, you get unlimited access to our whole library of courses. Over 70 video lessons, over 1,000 pages of workbook material, monthly webinars, giveaways and a supportive community of fellow equestrians.
Browse our other Masterclasses:
Archie Cox teaches Standing Out In The Hunter Ring
Missy Clark teaches Recognizing and Riding the distance to Jumps
Tonya Johnston teaches Becoming a Consistent Rider
Ian Millar teaches The Foundations of Success for Equestrians
Annette Paterakis teaches Become a More Confident Rider
Anne Kursinksi teaches Connecting with your Horse
We've helped thousands of riders.
Read some of our reviews taken straight from our Facebook page.